SMART SHARE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMART SHARE

Welcome to worlds greatest forum site.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part DVDRIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part DVDRIP Empty
PostSubject: Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part DVDRIP   Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part DVDRIP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 am

Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part DVDRIP 2djue12

PUSSYCAT DOLLS - I HATE THIS PART [2008]

single/video released October 7th 2008 in Australia, October 21st 2008 in U.S.A. and December 1st in the UK.

Disc rip, no logos, edited and encoded 1000x538 XviD.
ScreenShots included in file.

'I Hate This Part' is the second main single from the album 'Doll Domination'. 'Whatcha Think About That' was meant to be the second single in Australia, but it was cancelled as 'I Hate This Part' started getting high radio play. It was the most added song to Australian radio on its first week of major release. The single will also be released in the UK, instead of original second single 'Whatcha Think About That'.

The full video premiered on October 10th 2008 . The video starts with Nicole playing the piano to the beat of the song, and images of a book and flowers blowing in the wind. When the acoustics begins, their is a shot of all the girls on the road with a broken down car. During the chorus the girls are seen walking away from the car on the road and dancing to the beat of the background. While Nicole is singing in the desert alone, Jessica is shown trying to wave down a passing car with her bandanna. All the girls are than shown on top of many broken down cars during the bridge of the song. etc.,etc.

Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part DVDRIP N6rexz

Dwnload
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/165321949/Pussycat.Dolls-I.Hate.This.Part.By.Deejam.rar
Back to top Go down
https://smartshare.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1